Home > Rug, Kelim, Soumak, Textile Post Archive >A Sad Day for America
Author:jc
email: [email protected]
Fri, Feb 7th, 2020 02:21:04 AM
Topic: A Sad Day for America

Just over ten minutes ago the Senate returned a not guilty plea against donald john trump in his impeachment trial.

Both Articles of Impeachment were not able to garner the necessary votes to find the president guilty as charged.

In brief, it is not the vote that makes us remark what a sad day it is but rather the fact the Senate refused to grant him a fair, equitable and just trial.

Refusing the allow witnesses and documents to be presented makes mockery of the "not guilty" verdict.

Whether trump is guilty or not has not be proven.

What has been proven is the undeniable and flagrant slap in the face our Constitution and system of government has be dealt.

A blow that quite frankly I sincerely doubt will ever be rectified.

We now live in a Monarchy. One that allows the president supreme powers. No longer can he be held in check by Congress and our laws.

Executive privilege, something that is not mentioned by the Constitution and is a recently invented procedure underpinning the bogus idea of a "unitary executive", is unlawful for sure but the way donald trump has used it sends the death knell for our Founding Father's ideas of Constitutional Liberty and Freedom.

Again this is a very tragic day for America. If you do not think so you have not been paying attention. So wake the fuck up.

Author: Giulio
Fri, Feb 7th, 2020 02:21:04 AM

ogJackPolitics is a dirty business, in general you're right.However, we have to realize that if American democracy is a failure, then we are really in a bad way. We would only have to follow the Chinese example, there the people are free to do what the regime wants. I still see America as the bulwark of freedom and I hope it will always be so.Greetings, Giulio.

Author: Giulio
Thu, Feb 6th, 2020 06:42:29 AM

RK Replies:

Greetings Giulio:

Fact is, and the real truth, America has only one party, not two.

Both the democratic party and the republican party are ruled by the same masters.

I cannot go more deeply into this but it is obvious the leaders we read about do not call the shots. They are only the messengers for those whose names are well hidden but whose voices are the chorus that make the policies.

Politics is a dirty business, it always has been.

The theater we see on TV and read about in newspapers is about as factual as what we see in the movies.

Study "geopolitics" and you can learn some of the truth.

Jack, the truth is that the dem's are not dem's at all. When they lose the elections they never accept the people's choice and try in every way to overturn it. They always think they are the repositories of the truth and always have the presumption of being always right. But fortunately the voice of the people is still alive in America. The choices must be respected and then, in case, only new elections can change the status quo.With respect, Giulio.Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service

© 2002/2019 rugkazbah.com ©