Author:[email protected]
email:
Sat, Dec 22nd, 2018 11:30:49 AM
Topic: RK's Holiday Greetings and Card 2018

Author: jc
email:
Sun, Dec 30th, 2018 12:14:44 PM

Ha Ha!

Whether professer steven price, aka steev price-clown, was stoned or not he would have no increased ability to understand a chuval.

To say he is a lost case gives him too much credit. And please let's not waste time on an asshat wearing douchebag like steev.

Author: John Lewis
email: [email protected]
Sat, Dec 29th, 2018 11:41:24 PM

I was banned from his site years ago and haven't visited it since.I had been to the Linden Museum in Stuttgart where they had an exhibition form Uzbekistan including a yurt described as a "men's recreational tent" - essentially where the men went of an evening to drink, smoke and whatever. I had interesting conversations with some of the exhibitors about their culture.I suggest to Prof. Price that as a leading rug scholar and scientist, he should try an experiment i.e pin an old Turkmen chuval to the wall, get stoned, and look at it to see if it "waved".I think he thought that was below his dignity.

email:
Fri, Dec 28th, 2018 10:41:53 AM

And what "highlights" are you referring to, John?

As for steev price=clown and the rest of his fractured rug fairy tale compatriots? Who could possibly care or pay one minute's attention to anything that goes on in that rug-romper room...

Author: John Lewis
Thu, Dec 27th, 2018 03:45:36 AM

Hi,I don't doubt your dating. I just had a passing thought of the debate that would ensue on Steve Price's site (about the highlights).

email:
Tue, Dec 25th, 2018 02:42:50 PM

or perhaps dating the engsi circa 1700 or earlier?

If so please, once again, realize we are serious.

email:
Mon, Dec 24th, 2018 02:24:31 PM

Hey John:

What's the Ha Ha for?

Our "good will to all"?

If so please realize we mean it...

Author: john lewis
Mon, Dec 24th, 2018 07:58:33 AM

ha ha - and seasons greetings to you.

Home   Buy/Sell at the Kazbah   Terms Of Service